5 days per week / 3 to 5 chapters a day / Bible read in 1 year
Our Sunday Evening Bible Studies will focus on our Bible readings.
(Scroll down for previous weeks questions.)
WEEKLY MEDITATION VERSES
But I have trusted in Your lovingkindness; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, Because He has dealt bountifully with me. Psalms 13:5-6
Week 13—Day 1
- What were the Children of Israel to write on large stones? When?
- Where were the Children of Israel to set up the large stones?
- What was not to be used in the building of the Altar on Mount Ebal?
- Name the curses in your own words? Do these apply to us today? Why?
- What would happen to the Israelites if they obeyed God’s commandments?
- What would happen to the Israelites if they did not obey God’s commandments?
- Where was the nation from, that the Lord would bring against Israel? What would it be like?
- What would happen when the Israelites were scattered throughout the earth?
- In verse 4 what had the Lord not given the Israelites? What does that mean? This may help: https://bit.ly/2JilAwK
- Who is the Lord never willing to forgive?
- What belongs to God?
- What belongs to us?
- When would the Lord restore the Israelites from their captivity?
- Where was the word?
- What did God set before the people?
- How old was Moses on the day he spoke to the Israelites?
- What was Moses’ charge to Joshua?
- Who gave Moses the song he wrote and who was he to teach it to?
- What was to go in the ark of the covenant?
- What did Moses tell the Israelites would happen after his death?
- What was the leaven of the Pharisees?
- How many sparrows are forgotten by God?
- What sin will not be forgiven?
- When does a person’s life consist of their possessions?
- Which slaves are the blessed ones?
Week 13—Day 2
- What was Jacob?
- Who is the Lord’s portion?
- What did Jeshurun do?
- Where would Moses die?
- What did Moses pronounce on the Israelites before he died?
- How is Moses described?
- “There is none like the God of _______________”
- Who is our refuge?
- Israel will live in safety with who?
- Where was Mount Pisgah across from?
- Where was Moses buried?
- How old was Moses?
- Why was Joshua filled with the spirit of wisdom?
- What did Jesus say would happen if a person did not repent?
- Who did Jesus call hypocrites? Why?
- What did Jesus compare the kingdom of God like?
- Which door did Jesus suggest we enter by?
- Who wanted to kill Jesus?
- Who is blessed?
Week 13—Day 3
- What did God promise Joshua He would give to the people just like He promised Moses?
- What was Joshua to meditate on day and night?
- What was Joshua to go through the camp and tell the people?
- Who would be put to death?
- Where did Joshua send two spies from?
- Whose house did the spies stay at?
- What did the spies’ host tell them on the roof of the house?
- Why did the spies have their host tie a scarlet thread on the window?
- Did the Israelites cross the Jordan before camping for three days?
- How would the Israelites know when to move from where they were?
- How would the Israelites know that God was among them?
- What happened in the middle of the Jordan River?
- What were twelve men from the twelve tribes to do in the middle of the Jordan River? Why?
- How many were armed for battle?
- What did God do to Joshua?
- On what day did the Israelites go from the Jordan River to Gilgal?
- Where is Gilgal?
- What was the man in front of Jesus suffering from?
- What happens to those who exalt themselves? What happens to those who humble themselves?
- Who are you to invite to a reception/banquet/feast?
- Who cannot be a disciple of Christ?
Week 13—Day 4
- How did the kings react when they heard the extraordinary news of the Israelites’ Jordan River crossing?
- What did God tell Joshua to do and what was the hill called where he was to do it? What was the reason?
- Why did God roll away the reproach of Egypt from the Israelites?
- When did the Israelites celebrate Passover? What happened the day after Passover?
- Who approached Joshua with a sword in his hand?
- Explain in detail God’s plan for destroying the city of Jericho.
- What important item was included in God’s plan for Jericho’s destruction.
- Who did the Israelites destroy after Jericho fell? Who was spared?
- What did the Israelites do with Jericho’s silver and gold?
- Why was the Lord angry with Israel?
- Who was the guilty person? What did he do?
- What did they do to the person found guilty of making the Lord angry against Israel?
- How did Israel destroy Ai?
- What did God allow the Israelites to do with the goods and livestock from Ai?
- How was the city of Ai permanently destroyed?
- How was the king of Ai killed?
- Where did Joshua build an altar to the Lord?
- How important is one lost sheep to the shepherd?
- What gives more joy in heaven, a repentant sinner or ninety-nine righteous people?
- Who do the angels have joy over?
- Why was there a party for the prodigal son and not the faithful son?
- Bonus Question: Do these parables speak of “backsliders” or unsaved people? How do you know?
Week 13—Day 5
- Who came together to make war against Israel?
- What happened when these same people heard that Israel had destroyed Jericho and Ai?
- How did Israel fail in this matter?
- What was the outcome?
- Who came together to attack Gibeon? Which side was Israel on?
- What was the supernatural phenomenon that occurred during the battle?
- What other cities did the Israelites destroy?
- Who joined forces against Israel and where did they camp? How many of them were there? Who won?
- What did the Children of Israel do with the livestock and the plunder?
- What land did Joshua take?
- Except for the Hivites, how many made peace with Israel?
- What did Israel have rest from after all these events?
- What kings did Moses and Israel defeat east of the Jordan?
- How many kings did Joshua and Israel defeat west of the Jordan?
- What land remained to be taken over in Joshua’s old age?
- Which tribes were to receive what land?
- How much land did the tribe of Levi inherit?
- Who was killed by the sword?
- Want to know more about this person? (Joshua 24:9-10; Numbers 13:21-25; Numbers 31:16; 2Peter 2:15-16; Jude 1:11; Revelation 2:14)
- Who will be faithful in much?
- Why can’t a person serve two masters?
- What is easier to pass away than God’s Law to fail?
- How did the rich man live on this earth? How did Lazarus live on this earth?
- How did the rich man live in eternity? How did Lazarus live in eternity?
WEEKLY MEDITATION VERSES
Not to us, O LORD, not to us, But to Your name give glory Because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth. Psalms 115:1
Week 12—Day 1
- Who is the Lord and how many is the Lord God?
- Why was Israel to obey the Lord’s commands? How are we to love God?
- Who were the Israelites to teach God’s commands to and how were they to teach them?
- What was Israel to do to the nations that lived in the land God was taking them into?
- What is said about why or why not God chose Israel?
- What did God promise to do if Israel listened to His commands?
- How were the nations going to be defeated and what was Israel to make sure was destroyed besides people? Why?
- What were the Israelites to remember?
- What was the land like that God was taking them into?
- What would happen if the people forgot the Lord?
- Why was the Lord driving out the nations?
- How did God describe the Children of Israel?
- Why was Israel not destroyed?
- What was the reason given that Jesus should heal the centurion’s slave?
- In what city did Jesus heal the widow’s son?
- Jesus said that there was no one greater than who born of a woman?
- What did a Pharisee request of Jesus?
- What did the woman wipe Jesus’ feet with?
- What did Jesus tell the woman?
Week 12—Day 2
- Who cut out the second tablets of stone, who wrote on them and where were they put?
- What was required of the Children of Israel by God?
- Who were the Israelites to show love for? Why?
- What was the motivation for the Children of Israel to keep every command they were given?
- What were the borders of the land the Israelites were to possess?
- What was the blessing and the curse that was set before the Israelites?
- What were the Israelites to destroy?
- Where the Israelites to offer sacrifices?
- What were the Israelites to not eat and forsake?
- What were the Israelites to do with what was commanded of them?
- What was to happen at the end of every seven years?
- What was to happen to the prophet or the dreamer of dreams who counseled rebellion against God?
- What was to happen to the relative who secretly tried to get their family to follow other gods?
- Why were the Israelites to destroy the inhabitants of certain cities?
- What were the Israelites not to do for the sake of the dead?
- What animals could the Israelites eat?
- What birds could the Israelites not eat?
- What were the Israelites to tithe?
- What were the Israelites to do every third year with their tithe?
- When will the Lord hear the Psalmist’s groaning?
- Where does the Lord lead the Psalmist?
- Who blesses the righteous man and surrounds him with favor?
- What did Jesus heal Mary Magdalene from?
- Who was helping to support Jesus and the disciples with their own money?
- What is the seed?
- Explain what the Parable of the Lamp is talking about.
- What happened to the demons Jesus cast out?
- Who was Jairus and why did he come to Jesus?
Week 12—Day 3
- What were the Israelites to do after every seven years?
- What was the policy on borrowing from and lending to other nations?
- How were the people to treat the poor?
- How was a Hebrew servant to be sent away when released?
- What was the process for the slave that did not desire to be released?
- What type of animal was not to be sacrificed to the Lord?
- Where was Passover to be observed?
- When was the Feast of Weeks to be celebrated?
- When was the Feast of Booths to be celebrated?
- When and where were the males to appear before the Lord?
- What was not to be planted beside the alter of God?
- What happened to a man or woman who did what was evil in God’s sight?
- Who was the final say if any case was too difficult to decide?
- How was a king to be chosen when they entered the land and what were his requirements?
- What was a king to do when he came to power and sat on the throne?
- What was the tribe of Levi’s job?
- What were the Children of Israel not to imitate when they entered the land?
- Who was to be driven out?
- Who would God raise up to be like Moses?
- Where should the Lord give glory and why?
- Where is God and what does He do?
- Whose are the heavens and to who has God given the earth?
- What were Jesus’ disciples to take with them when they were sent out?
- What were the disciples to do if they were not received?
- How many people did Jesus feed and with what did He feed them?
- Who was with Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration?
- What statement did the disciples not understand?
- Who did Jesus say is fit for the Kingdom of God?
Week 12—Day 4
- Where could a killer who unintentionally killed someone flee to?
- What was an example of unintentional killing?
- What type of blood was not to be shed?
- What would happen to a killer who killed intentionally?
- What was not to be moved by a neighbor?
- At battle time what was the priest to do?
- Who was excused from going to war?
- What was to be offered to a city before it was fought against?
- Who was to be utterly destroyed? Describe what was to be destroyed.
- What was to be done if a dead man was found in open country and his killer was unknown?
- What was to happen with a beautiful captive woman that a soldier desired?
- Explain the inheritance for the firstborn son if he was the son of an unloved wife.
- How was a rebellious son to be handled?
- How long was a criminal to hang in a tree after he was put to death?
- What was a person to do with a straying animal?
- What was an abomination to God?
- How many kinds of seed should be sowed in a vineyard?
- What would happen to a man who was found with a married woman?
- What is the Psalmist asking the Lord for?
- How many people were sent out by Jesus? How were they sent out? Where were they sent to?
- What response did the people who Jesus sent out show when they returned? What was Jesus’ response?
- Who stood up and started questioning Jesus?
- Who were the two men that passed by the man beat up by robbers? How much did the good Samaritan give the innkeeper?
- Explain the differences between Mary and Martha.
Week 12—Day 5
- Who could not enter the assembly of the Lord?
- Who was not to be detested?
- Who was not to be a cult prostitute?
- How much delay was acceptable when a person made a vow to the Lord?
- How was the vow to be carried out?
- When could a man divorce his wife?
- How long was a newly married man free from going to war?
- What was the punishment for kidnapping?
- How often was a poor servant to be paid his wages?
- Who was put to death for a crime?
- What was the punishment for a man found guilty in court?
- What was the duty of a dead man’s brother?
- When could a woman’s hand be cut off?
- What type of weights were the Israelites to have?
- What were the Israelites to take to the priest? Why?
- What was to happen in the third year?
- What did the disciples ask to be taught by Jesus?
- Who are the blessed according to Jesus?
- What did Jesus not do before he sat down to a meal with the Pharisee?
- What was the outcome of Jesus’ meal with the Pharisee?
WEEKLY MEDITATION VERSES
Your lovingkindness, O LORD, extends to the heavens, Your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Psalms 36:5
Week 11—Day 1
- What was the age of the ones who the Lord commanded a census to be taken?
- What was the total of that census?
- How many remained from the previous census?
- What case did Moses bring before the Lord and why?
- Who was chosen by God to succeed Moses in leading the Children of Israel?
- How was the transition of leadership done?
- What were the Children of Israel to do carefully?
- What were the Children of Israel to do at the beginning of each month?
- When was Passover?
- On what days was work not to be done?
- What happened on the first day of the seventh month?
- What happened on the tenth day of the seventh month?
- What started on the fifteenth day of the seventh month?
- Why did Joseph and Mary go to Bethlehem?
- Where were they living?
- Why did Joseph and Mary go to Jerusalem every year?
- Luke 2:22 — Bonus question… How long was the purification period for childbirth of a male child? Hint… Week 8 Day 2 questions… 😊
Week 11—Day 2
- When a man made a vow or took an oath what must he not do?
- When could a vow be nullified?
- How do the principles of this chapter apply today? http://bit.ly/2w9cDCV
- Who did God tell Moses to take vengeance on?
- How many men from each tribe were to go? Total?
- How many of the enemy were killed? How many of the kings?
- Why was Moses angry?
- What was the request from the Reubenites and Gadites?
- What was Moses’ first response?
- What was the Reubenites’ and Gadites’ offer to Moses if he would allow their request?
- What was Moses’ second response?
- What additional tribe benefitted from this?
- Give a summary title for this chapter.
- What were the Children of Israel to do when they entered Canaan?
- What were the consequences if they disobeyed?
- What was David’s desire for those who fought against him?
- What did David desire from the Lord?
- What did John the Baptist preach?
- What Old Testament Prophet was referenced?
- What happened after all the people were baptized?
- How many times is repentance referenced in this chapter? Is repentance important? Why? http://bit.ly/2Wa84D7
Week 11—Day 3
- What were the boundaries set by God for the Children of Israel in Canaan?
- Who was this land to be divided among? Who was not included? Why?
- The Levites were given cities and the fields around them. Why?
- How many cities were given to the Levites?
- How many refuge cities were there and where were they located?
- Who was put to death? How many witnesses did there have to be in order for the death sentence to be inacted?
- Who was allowed to go to a city of refuge?
- What could not be transferred from tribe to tribe?
- Where was Moses when he gave these commands from God?
- How long was Jesus tempted by the devil in the wilderness?
- How many temptations were mentioned?
- What region and then to what city did Jesus go to after the temptation?
- What book did Jesus read out of in the synagogue?
- What disciple’s mother-in-law did Jesus heal?
- What did the demons say when they came out of those who were healed?
Week 11—Day 4
- How many days journey was it from Horeb to Kadesh-Barnea by way of Mount Seir?
- How had the Lord multiplied the Children of Israel?
- Who would get to go into the promised land?
- Who would cause Israel to inherit the promised land?
- What did the Amorites do?
- Who was Israel not to provoke?
- Who was given Mount Seir?
- What land was Israel not to possess?
- Who had God blessed in all they did?
- What did Israel do to Sihon?
- What king did God deliver into Israel’s hand?
- What was given to the Reubenites and the Gadites?
- What did Jair take?
- Where did God tell Moses to go see the promised land?
- Who would lead the Children of Israel into the promised land?
- How big is God’s mercy, faithfulness, righteousness, and judgments?
- Whose boat did Jesus teach from?
- Who did Jesus heal?
- Who was called by Jesus to follow Him?
Week 11—Day 5
- What were the Children of Israel not to do to the Lord’s commands?
- Who were the Children of Israel to teach the Lord’s commands to?
- What were the Children of Israel not to make?
- What was the reward for following God’s commands?
- What do verses 7-21 remind you of? Hint: Week 6 Day 2
- What was the motivation for the Israelites to do all that God commanded?
- Why were the Pharisees upset with Jesus? What was Jesus’ response?
- How long did Jesus pray on the mountain?
- Which of the beatitudes in this chapter do you need to work on?
WEEKLY MEDITATION VERSES
1 Praise the LORD! Praise, O servants of the LORD, Praise the name of the LORD. 2 Blessed be the name of the LORD From this time forth and forever. 3 From the rising of the sun to its setting The name of the LORD is to be praised. 4 The LORD is high above all nations; His glory is above the heavens. Psalms 113:1-4
Week 10—Day 1
- Of what material was the lamp stand made? Describe how it was made.
- Describe how the Levites were cleansed.
- If the Levites had not been the priests who would have been?
- From what age to what age did the Levites serve as priests?
- When was Passover to be observed?
- Could a person who was unclean due to a dead person observe Passover? How do you know?
- What was the cloud that set over the Tabernacle and what did it turn into at night?
- How did the children of Israel know when it was time to move?
- What were the trumpets made of and what were they used for?
- What did it mean when just one trumpet was blown?
- When did the cloud lift from the Tabernacle and where did it settle?
- Who carried the Tabernacle?
- What went in front of the children of Israel?
- Why did the fire of the Lord burn some of the outskirts of the camp and what was the place called?
- What was the manna described as and when did it come each day?
- How long would the Israelites eat meat per the Lord’s words?
- Who was Moses’s attendant from his youth?
- Why did some of the people get buried and what was the name given to the place where they were buried?
- Describe Paul’s prayer.
- Who is the image of the invisible God?
- Who is the firstborn of all creation? What does that mean? (Find out more by going to http://bit.ly/3azGtza)
- How did Christ reconcile all things to himself?
Week 10—Day 2
- What was the problem between Moses, Miriam, and Aaron?
- What did God say about Moses?
- What happened to Miriam and for how long?
- Who did God send out to spy on the land and how long were they gone?
- Which spy was in favor of possessing the land?
- According to this chapter, who were the Nephilim and how were they described? (Find out more here: http://bit.ly/2VS7Mk1)
- Who stood up for Moses and Aaron when the children of Israel complained and what was the children of Israel’s response?
- Why did Moses intercede for the people to the Lord? How did the Lord respond?
- What happened to the spies who brought back a bad report?
- What did the Israelites choose to do after the plague and what was the result?
- Who is the Lord to the Psalmist?
- What is the psalmist asking for?
- In who is hidden all the treasures?
- In whom does all the fullness of deity dwell?
- What false doctrine does Paul speak against?
- Bonus question: List all the descriptions that Paul uses to describe Christ in chapters 1 and 2.
Week 10—Day 3
- What type of offering were the Israelites to offer when they entered the land?
- What type of offering were the aliens/strangers to offer?
- What was the person to offer if they sinned unintentionally?
- What happened to the man that was gathering sticks on the Sabbath?
- Why did the children of Israel put tassels on their garments?
- Who assembled against Moses?
- What was their problem with Moses?
- What was the result of them assembling against Moses?
- What did Eleazor do with the censers of the men who sinned?
- How many rods were to go in the tent of meeting and who were they to be collected from?
- What happened with Aaron’s rod and what was God’s purpose in doing that?
- What did the Lord tell Aaron?
- Who was to join Aaron and what tribe were they from?
- Only who could perform service in the tent of meeting?
- What was the priest compensation for their service in the tent of meeting?
- No questions
- What are we to seek and set our minds on?
- What are we to consider our earthly body dead to?
- What kind of a heart are we to put on?
- Whatever we do how are we to do it?
- Wives are to be ___________ to their husbands.
- Husbands are to __________ their wives.
- Children are to be __________ to their parents.
- Slaves are to __________ their masters.
Week 10—Day 4
- What type of heifer were the priests to sacrifice and what were they to cast into the middle of the heifer as it was burning?
- Who could gather up the ashes of the heifer and put it outside the camp in a clean place?
- Who would be considered unclean and cut off from their people if they did not purify themselves?
- Who died and was buried at Kadesh?
- What was Moses to do to bring forth water from the rock?
- Did Moses obey?
- What was the result of Moses’s actions?
- How long did the children of Israel mourn Aaron’s death?
- Who were the three kings that Israel defeated?
- What happened to the people when they spoke against God and Moses?
- What was the reason for the bronze serpent?
- What were Masters to do?
- What did Paul tell the Colossian believers to devote themselves to?
- How were the Colossian believers to conduct themselves?
Week 10—Day 5
- Who was the king of Moab?
- Who was Balaam and what was his relationship to the king of Moab?
- How was God involved with Balaam?
- Why was a donkey involved in the relationship between Balaam and the king of Moab?
- What did the donkey do?
- Why did Balaam desire death?
- How many altars were built, how many times, and where?
- Whose king would be higher than Agag?
- What nations were to be destroyed?
- What were the people doing with the Moabites?
- What did God tell Moses to do with the leaders of the people?
- Why did Phinehas spear a man in the tent of meeting?
- How many died in one day?
- Why were the Children of Israel to be hostile to the Midianites?
- Who was Elizabeth a relative of and what was her lineage?
- Why was Zacharias silenced?
- What did the angel tell Mary?
- Where did Mary visit Elizabeth at?
- What were the first words Zacharias spoke after his period of silence?
- Where did John live until his public appearance in Israel?
WEEKLY MEDITATION VERSE
And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him. Hebrews 11:6
Week 9—Day 1
- How long were the lamps to burn?
- What would happen to the Israelite who blasphemed and cursed God’s name?
- How many standards were there for the native Israelite and the stranger? How were they different?
- What happened every 7th year?
- What happened every 50th year?
- How long was a man’s redemption right valid if he sold a house in a walled city?
- Where could male and female slaves be bought from?
- Name the instruments in this chapter?
- What were the instruments to be used for?
- What did God desire from Israel?
- Describe the setup of the Tabernacle.
- How often did the high priest go into the Holy of Holies and for what purpose?
- How often did Christ have to offer himself as a sacrifice?
- Without what is there no forgiveness / remission of sins?
- What is appointed for man once to do and then what?
Week 9—Day 2
- What was the result of following God’s commandments?
- What were the consequences of not following God’s commandments?
- What was the result of confessing sins to God regardless of where the people were?
- What was the added price to redemption?
- What is this chapter explaining?
- Who is the one who is blessed?
- What does a good man do?
- What could the law not do?
- What were the sacrifices a reminder of?
- What could the blood of bulls and goats not do?
- What was accomplished through Christ’s once for all sacrifice?
Week 9—Day 3
- Where and when did the Lord speak to Moses? Why?
- What was the gender and age of those who were able to go to war?
- What was the total number of those who were able to go to war?
- What tribe was not numbered among those who were able to go to war?
- Which tribes camped:
- On the east side of the Tabernacle?
- On the west side of the Tabernacle?
- On the south side of the Tabernacle?
- On the north side of the Tabernacle?
- Who was not numbered among the children of Israel?
- No questions
- What is faith defined as in this chapter?
- What is impossible to do without faith?
- What must those who come to God believe?
- What was not received by those who had lived by faith in this chapter?
Week 9—Day 4
- Why did Nadab and Abihu die? How many children did they have?
- Who carried on in Nadab and Abihu’s place?
- Who did God take from the children of Israel instead of all the firstborn?
- How much redemption money did Moses take from the firstborn children and who did he give it to?
- Who did God choose to do the work in the tabernacle?
- What was the age range of those God chose to do the work in the tabernacle?
- Who oversaw the tasks of the Gershonites?
- How many of the proper age range were there?
- Who oversaw the tasks of the Merarites?
- How many of the proper age range were there?
- Who was to be put out of the camp?
- What happened if a man became jealous of his wife because he suspected her of adultery?
- What happened if the woman was found guilty of adultery?
- What happened if the woman was not found guilty of adultery?
- What are we to lay aside?
- Who are we to fix our eyes on? Why?
- What does the Lord do to those He loves?
- What are we to pursue?
- What are we to show?
Week 9—Day 5
- What was a person making a Nazarite vow not able to do?
- What was a Nazarite to do upon fulfilling his vow?
- What was the blessing Aaron and his sons were to say when blessing the Israelites?
- What was given to the sons of Gershon, Merari, and Kohath for the work of service?
- Explain the activities that the tribe leaders did for twelve days.
- Who did Moses hear from when he went into the tabernacle?
- What must continue?
- Why is entertaining strangers important?
- What should our character be free of?
- Who never changes?
- What should we never neglect?
- Who are we to obey?
WEEKLY MEDITATION VERSES
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
Week 7—Day 1
- What did the people ask Aaron for a while Moses was up on Mount Sinai?
- Who made the golden calf?
- What was Moses’s reaction to the golden calf?
- How did Aaron respond when Moses confronted him?
- What was Moses willing to give up if God forgave the children of Israel?
- What did God say to Moses in response?
- What did God tell Moses to tell to the children of Israel?
- What would happen when Moses entered the tent of meeting?
- What was God’s response to Moses’ request to see His glory?
- Who was to cut the two stone tablets and what was God going to write on them?
- Who were the children of Israel not to make a covenant with?
- How long did Moses go without eating or drinking?
- Why were the people afraid of Moses when he came down the mountain?
- What did Moses put on his face?
- Who did Paul caution the believers to beware of?
- What was Paul’s ethnic and religious background?
- What did Paul count as loss for the sake of Christ?
- Who were the enemies of the Cross of Christ?
Week 7—Day 2
- What was the seventh day supposed to be and what would happen if it was not kept?
- How were the people to give their contributions to the Lord?
- Who was to come and make stuff for the Tabernacle as the Lord commanded?
- Who were the two men chosen to oversee the work of the Tabernacle?
- How much did the people bring for the Tabernacle and what did Moses command?
- How many boards were made for the rear of the Tabernacle to the West?
- What did Bezalel make?
- What was the mercy seat made of?
- Where were the cherubim located?
- How many cups were in the lampstand and what were they shaped like?
- No questions
- Who did Paul urge to live in harmony?
- What are we to do always?
- How are we to make our requests known to God?
- Why could Paul do all things through Christ?
Week 7—Day 3
- What were the horns on the altar of burnt offering made of and overlaid with?
- What did Bezalel make and who was the engraver that worked with him?
- What were the 100 talents of silver for?
- What was made out of the 1775 shekels?
- What was the ephod made of?
- How many rows of stones were on the breast piece?
- What verse states that the tabernacle of the tent of meeting was completed?
- Who inspected all the work?
- When was the tabernacle of the tent of meeting to be set up?
- Describe the order of the set up.
- Why was Moses not able to enter the tabernacle?
- What sat on the tabernacle by day?
- How did God speak in the past?
- How does God speak in the last days?
- Describe Christ’s position as given in this chapter.
- Who are the angels to worship?
Week 7—Day 4
- Where did God speak to Moses out of?
- What could be offered as a burnt offering?
- What was the purpose of the person who brought the offering placing their hand on the animal’s head?
- Who killed the animal? Who took care of sacrificing the animal?
- What was to be brought for the grain offering; what was to be poured on it; what was to be put on it?
- What could the grain offering not be made with?
- Who was in charge of offering the sacrifice?
- What type of offering is explained in this chapter?
- What did the person bringing the offering have to do?
- What did the priest do with the offering?
- What could not be eaten?
- What did the Psalmist desire?
- What did the Psalmist say would happen if a person waits on the Lord and is of good courage?
- Why must our salvation not be neglected?
- Why was Jesus made a little lower than the angels?
- Why was Jesus made like His brothers?
- Why is Jesus able to help those who are tempted?
Week 7—Day 5
- If a priest sinned what did he have to do?
- If the community sinned unintentionally what were they to do?
- What was a member of the community to bring for an offering?
- What was the result of offering the sacrifices as the Lord commanded?
- Name four things this chapter mentions that would cause a person to be guilty.
- What should the guilty person do in each of these four cases?
- What were the various offerings that could be brought according to a person’s economic status?
- How long was the burnt offering to remain ablaze?
- What could Aaron and priests eat?
- What would happen to the clay and bronze pots in which the meat was cooked?
- What was the guilt offering similar to?
- What would happen with flesh that touched anything unclean?
- What would happen if someone ate the blood of a bird or an animal?
- What descriptive names is Jesus given in verse 1? Why?
- What must believers do to one another in order not to be hardened by sin?
- Why were some not able to enter into God’s rest?
WEEKLY MEDITATION VERSES
1 Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations. 2 Before the mountains were born Or You gave birth to the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. Psalms 90:1-2
Week 6—Day 1
- How and what did the Lord provide for the Israelites to eat?
- Who did Moses make clear the people were grumbling against?
- Explain how the people did not follow the instructions for gathering food.
- How long did the Children of Israel eat manna and where were they at when it subsided?
- Who did Moses say the people were testing?
- What was Moses to do to get water for the people?
- How did the Israelites win against the Amalekites?
- Whose name would be blotted out?
- What was Moses’ father-in-law’s name?
- What was the advice Moses’ father-in-law gave him and what did he say would be the result if God was in it?
- What was Moses’ response?
- How are believers to walk?
- What are the gifts and for what purpose did God give them to the church?
- How should we speak the truth?
- What should not come out of our mouth?
- How are we to act toward one another?
Week 6—Day 2
- How long had the children of Israel been out of Egypt by this time?
- In front of which mountain did the Israelites camp?
- What did the Lord tell Moses?
- What happened on the third day?
- Why was Mount Sinai up in smoke?
- Who could go up the mountain?
- List the Ten Commandments
- What did the people see happen on Mount Sinai that frightened them?
- What were the instructions of altars and sacrifices?
- How many years would a Hebrew slave serve before he would be freed?
- What happened if the servant did not desire to be freed?
- What violent acts did the Lord give laws for?
- What happened if an animal fell in an uncovered pit?
- What is this Psalm about?
- How are we to sing to the Lord
- Who should believers imitate?
- How should believers walk?
- What will come to the disobedient?
- How are believers to speak to each other?
- How are believers to submit to each other?
- How should wives submit to their husbands?
- Who is the head of the church?
- How should husbands love their wives?
- How does Christ cleanse the church?
- How does Christ desire to present the church?
- What is the mystery concerning Christ and the church?
(Sorry—too much good stuff in this chapter.)
Week 6—Day 3
- What was the penalty for a man killing a thief that was breaking in?
- What happened to the man who seduced a virgin that was not engaged?
- What was the proper course of action when lending money to the poor?
- What was a person to do with their enemy’s ox or donkey?
- What was the Sabbath Day designed for?
- Whose gods were not to be worshipped or served?
- Who would God not drive out in a year but little by little?
- What was the Israelites’ response to the words of the Lord spoken by Moses?
- What was God going to give Moses on the mountain?
- How long was Moses on the mountain?
- What did the glory of God look like to the Israelites?
- No Questions
- Children are to obey & honor whom? Why? What is the result?
- What are fathers to do?
- How are slaves to act toward their masters? Why?
- How are masters supposed to act toward their slaves? Why?
- What is the believer’s struggle against?
- Describe the armor of God and how it is supposed to be used.
- What type of Ambassador was Paul?
Week 6—Day 4
- List what Moses was to receive from the people’s freewill contribution.
- What was the seat on the Ark of the Covenant called?
- What were the poles for the table of showbread made of, what were they overlaid with, and what was their purpose?
- How many cups were on the Golden lampstand and what were they shaped like?
- What divided the Holy Place from the Holy of Holies?
- What was to be set in the Holy of Holies?
- What was to be set in the Holy Place?
- What were the altar and its poles made of and overlaid with?
- What were the dimensions of the tabernacle court?
- Where was the lamp located, who would tend it, what would it burn, and how long was it to stay lit?
- No questions
- What did Paul thank God for?
- Of what was Paul confident?
- Where was Paul?
- What did Paul live for?
- What did Paul desire more than living? Why?
- How were the Philippian believers to conduct themselves?
Week 6—Day 5
- To whom was the priesthood given?
- What type of garments were to be made for Aaron? Name the garments.
- Describe the four rows of stones on the breast piece and what they represent.
- What color was the robe of the ephod?
- What was engraved on the gold plate of Aaron’s turban that was to be worn on his forehead?
- Describe Aaron’s sons’ clothing.
- How many offerings were given during the consecration of the priests?
- How many lambs were offered each day?
- What was to be done with the ram of ordination/consecration? Where?
- How many days was atonement to be made for the altar?
- What was the altar of incense made of and what was it overlaid with?
- How often did Aaron make atonement?
- How did the offering of the rich compare to the offering of the poor?
- Where was the laver placed?
- What would happen to a priest if he did not wash before offering?
- Who was anointed with the holy anointing oil?
- Who did God call to oversee the making of the tabernacle items and what were they filled with?
- What happened to those who did not observe the sabbath?
- Who was the writer on the tablets of stone?
- Who is a believer’s attitude to be like?
- How obedient was Christ?
- How are believers to work out their salvation?
- Who works in believers?
- How are believers to do everything?
WEEKLY MEDITATION VERSES
1 Oh give thanks to the LORD, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples. 2 Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders. Psalms 105:1-2
Week 5—Day 1
- How many of Jacob’s descendants came to Egypt?
- How did Israel’s descendants make out in Egypt according to this chapter?
- What was the new king in Egypt’s fear regarding the children of Israel?
- What was the king of Egypt’s command to the Hebrew midwives?
- When king of Egypt saw that his command to the midwives was not working what did he do?
- Who named Moses and what tribe was he from?
- How was Moses spared and who was paid to raise him?
- What did Moses do that caused him to flee to the land of Midian?
- When the king of Egypt died what did the children of Israel do and what did God do?
- Explain how God got Moses’s attention, why God wanted Moses’s attention, and Moses’s response.
- What was Moses to tell the leaders of Israel?
- What were the women to ask of their neighbors and what were they to do with what they received?
- For what did Christ set us free?
- What are we not to use our freedom for?
- What are the deeds of the flesh?
- What are the fruits of the Spirit?
- What have those who belong to Christ done?
Week 5—Day 2
- What three signs would Moses perform if the elders did not believe him?
- What was the excuse that Moses gave?
- Why was God going to kill Moses on his way to Egypt?
- Who did God send to Moses in the wilderness?
- How did the people react to Moses?
- How did Pharaoh react to Moses’s request to let the people go?
- What did Pharaoh do in retaliation to the children of Israel because of Moses’s request?
- How did the leaders of the children of Israel react to Moses?
- What did Moses say to the Lord?
- What did God tell Moses to tell to the children of Israel?
- What did God tell Moses to tell Pharaoh?
- How was Korah related to Moses?
- Why did Moses say that Pharaoh would not listen to him?
- How do we deceive ourselves?
- To whom are we to do good?
- What did Paul say was allowable boasting?
Week 5—Day 3
- How old were Moses and Aaron when they spoke to Pharaoh?
- What did Aaron’s staff do that the other magicians’ staffs could not do?
- What was the first plague?
- How extensive was the frog plague in Egypt?
- What did Pharaoh do when he saw that there was relief from the frogs?
- After what plague did Pharaoh offer to compromise, what was the compromise, and did he honor his word?
- On which livestock would there be a plague if Pharaoh would not let the people go?
- What were the sixth and seventh plagues?
- What needed to happen for the Egyptians to be spared from the seventh plague?
- This song looks at Israel’s history from two perspectives, whose perspectives are they?
- How many spiritual blessings do we have in Christ?
- What is the seal that we have been marked with?
- Where is Christ placed in relation to all things?
Week 5—Day 4
- What would the descendants of the children of Israel know about the Egyptians concerning the plagues?
- What were the plagues in this chapter?
- What were the compromises that Pharaoh gave in this chapter?
- How did Moses refuse Pharaoh’s compromises?
- What were the Israelites to request from their neighbors?
- Explain the tenth plague.
- What were the children of Israel to do on the 10th and 14th day of the month?
- Describe how the Israelites were to dress when eating the Passover Lamb.
- How many men journeyed from Rameses to Succoth?
- Exactly how long did the children of Israel live in Egypt?
- What foreigners were allowed to eat the Passover meal?
- What are unbelievers dead in?
- What is God rich in?
- What are unbelievers saved “by” and “through”?
- Who is our peace?
Week 5—Day 5
- What was the day that Moses wanted the people to remember?
- What was the feast called that they were to observe for 7 days?
- Why were the children of Israel not lead through the land of the Philistines?
- What did Pharaoh do when he came to his senses and realized he lost all the children of Israel?
- How did the children of Israel react when they saw the Egyptians chasing them down?
- How did Israel cross the Red Sea?
- What happened to the Egyptian army when they tried to cross the red Sea?
- Describe the song of Moses and the children of Israel.
- How long were the Israelites in the wilderness with no water?
- What did Moses do to take the bitterness out of the water at Marah?
- What was at Elim?
- No questions.
- What was the mystery made known to Paul by revelation?
- Through whom is the manifold witness of God made known in this age?
- What is God able to do?
WEEKLY MEDITATION VERSES
4 Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. 5 Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day. Psalm 24:4-5
Week 4—Day 1
- How many dreams did Pharaoh have and what was the interpretation to Pharaoh’s dreams?
- What was the result of Joseph’s interpreting Pharaoh’s dreams and how old was he?
- How many sons did Joseph have?
- How far reaching was the famine before Joseph opened the storehouses?
- What did Joseph accuse his brothers of when they went to Egypt to buy grain.
- What did the brothers have to do to prove their innocence?
- What did the brothers find in their grain when they opened them up?
- Why did Jesus specifically mention Peter in verse 7? (You will have to consult a commentary or “google” it. 😊)
- Who did Jesus appear to first after his rising from the grave?
- What happened when the disciples heard that Jesus had risen from the grave?
Week 4—Day 2
- Why was Judah afraid to go back to Egypt?
- What did the brothers take to Egypt with them?
- What did the brothers seek to return to Joseph?
- What did Joseph do when he saw Benjamin?
- How big of a portion of food did Joseph serve to Benjamin over the others?
- In addition to returning the money, what did Joseph put into Benjamin’s bag of grain?
- How did Joseph give his brothers some of their own medicine? Please explain…
- Which brother offered himself up in Benjamin’s place?
- Who owns all things?
- What was Paul upset about?
- Who is to be accursed/condemned?
- Who taught Paul the Gospel?
Week 4—Day 3
- What was the reason Joseph gave for his being sold into slavery by his brothers?
- What was Pharaoh’s proposal to Joseph’s brothers?
- What does this story tell us about how God is in control of all things and help us to understand Romans 8:28?
- What did God tell Jacob in a vision?
- Who went to Egypt with Jacob?
- What were Jacob’s words after he met Joseph?
- What is the contrast between verses 12 & 13?
- How does that give us cause for praise and hope?
- Why did Paul go up to Jerusalem after 14 years?
- Who was Paul entrusted to take the gospel to? Who was Peter entrusted to take the gospel to?
- Who did Paul oppose to his face and why?
- What does Galatians 2:20 mean when it says: “I have been crucified with Christ…”? This link will shed some light on the phrase: http://bit.ly/37hOkjA
Week 4—Day 4
- How old was Jacob when he moved to Egypt?
- What did Joseph take for payment for food instead of money and what eventually happened?
- Bonus question: Do verses 13-24 help you understand the slavery setting in the book of Exodus? This link may help you: http://bit.ly/38sUXQe
- What did Joseph promise Jacob?
- Who did Jacob put ahead of Manasseh?
- What did Israel say would happen to Joseph?
- No questions
- Who is justified by the law?
- How did Christ redeem us from the law?
- How many years after the covenant was the law established?
- If we belong to Christ, whose seed are we?
Week 4—Day 5
- What did Jacob call Simeon and Levi?
- Where would Zebulun live?
- How did Jacob describe Benjamin?
- Where did Jacob desire to be buried?
- How long was Jacob’s embalming period and where was he buried?
- How long did Joseph live and where was he buried?
- When and to who were believers slaves?
- Who does Hagar stand for?
- Who are the children of promise like and who is their mother?
WEEKLY MEDITATION VERSES
8 The Lord is gracious and merciful; Slow to anger and great and lovingkindness. 9 The Lord is good to all, and His mercies are over all His works. Psalm 145:8-9
Week 3—Day 1
- To whose house did Jacob go?
- Why did Esau take a Canaanite wife?
- Describe Jacob’s dream and give the name of the place.
- Who did Jacob meet at the well and what did she do?
- What did Jacob do when he met the young lady at the well?
- Describe what Jacob had to do in order to marry Laban’s daughter.
- Why did the Lord open Leah’s womb?
- Describe the triumphal entry.
- After Jesus left Jerusalem where did he go?
- Why did Jesus drive out the money changers?
- What was the question Jesus asked to the chief priests and scribes?
- Bonus question: What is the significance of the fig tree story in verses 12-14 & 20-26?
Week 3—Day 2
- According to chapters 29 and 30 how many mothers bore Jacob’s children? Name the mothers. List their relationship to each other and to Jacob.
- Name Jacob’s children mentioned in chapters 29 and 30
- How did Jacob prosper from Laban?
- Why did Jacob leave secretly?
- Why did Laban pursue Jacob?
- How did Laban and Jacob solve their disagreement?
- Where is the Lord’s throne?
- Who does the Lord test?
- who will behold his face?
- What was the parable of the vine growers about?
- Who did the vineyard owner send to the vine growers after they had abused many of the owner slaves?
- What did the vine growers do to the vineyard owner’s son
- Who did Jesus tell the crowd to beware of?
- Explain why the widow gave more with one mite then the rich people who were putting in large sums of money.
Week 3—Day 3
- How many men were coming with Esau and what did Jacob do?
- What was Jacob’s present for Esau?
- Why didn’t the Israelites eat the sinew of the hip that’s on the socket of the thigh?
- Contrast Esau’s attitude in Genesis 27:41 and chapter 33:4-11.
- Where did Jacob and Esau end up going after their meeting?
- how much did Jacob pay for the land in Shechem and what did he do after he bought the land?
- What did Shechem do?
- How Hamor handle the situation?
- What was the response to Shechem by Jacob’s sons?
- What Jacob tell Simeon and Levi?
- What do you see regarding God’s character?
- Describe some of the events that will lead up to the coming of Christ and verses 5 through 23.
- Where and how will the Son of Man be seen coming?
- When does this chapter say that Christ will return?
Week 3—Day 4
- Who was Rebekah’s nurse and where was she buried?
- What was Rachel’s son’s name who was born in this chapter and what happened to Rachel?
- What did Reuben do in this chapter?
- How old was Isaac when he died and who buried him?
- Where did Esau move to?
- Who became king after Husham died and what did he do in Moab?
- Why are Biblical genealogies important? This link may help you: https://bit.ly/3akoCwR
- In your own words summarize and explain Joseph’s dreams.
- What was Joseph’s brothers’ reaction to his dreams?
- What did Joseph’s brothers’ tell their father happened to Joseph?
- What is this Psalm about? Can you relate? How does this apply to you today?
- List 5 main things that happened in this chapter.
- Who were the men to follow in order to find a place to celebrate the Passover with Jesus?
- What did Peter remember Jesus telling Him?
Week 3—Day 5
- What happened to Er and why?
- What happened to Onan and why?
- What did Tamar do to Judah?
- How would you label this chapter?
- How many times does this chapter refer to the Lord being with and helping Joseph?
- Where was Joseph taken, who was he enslaved to, and what became his position in his master’s house?
- What did Joseph’s master’s wife want from him, how did Joseph handle the situation, and what was the result?
- What two men had dreams?
- What was Joseph’s interpretation of the two men’s dreams?
- Did Joseph’s interpretations come true?
- What stands out to you in this chapter?
- How does this chapter make you appreciate your salvation?
WEEKLY MEDITATION VERSE
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, For His lovingkindness is everlasting. Psalm 107:1
Week 2—Day 1
- What was Hagar’s son’s name?
- What type of an animal was Hagar’s son likened to?
- How old was Abram when Hagar bore him a son?
- Why did God change Abram’s name to Abraham?
- What were some of the promises that God gave to Abraham in his covenant?
- What was the sign of the covenant between God and Abraham?
- What did Abraham do when God told him that Sarah would have a son?
- How old were Abraham and Ishmael when they were circumcised?
- Where did the Lord appear to Abraham?
- What did Sarah do when she heard that she was going to have a child?
- Where did the men go after they visited Abraham?
- How many righteous did Abraham bargain the Lord down to so Sodom would not be destroyed?
- What were the disciples to take on their journey?
- What did the disciples preach?
- Why was John the Baptist put in prison?
- How and why was John the Baptist put to death?
- Why did Jesus feel compassion for the 5000?
- How many people we are healed who touched Jesus’ cloak?
Week 2—Day 2
- Who did lot offer in exchange for the two angels who were visiting him to the men of the city?
- What sins did Lot, his wife, and daughters commit?
- What did Abraham lie about?
- What explanation did Abraham give to Abimelech why he lied?
- How did Abimelech come to find out that Abraham lied and what happened to Abimelech’ household?
- What two types of people are contrasted in this chapter?
- Who prophesied about the Pharisees and the scribes?
- What defiles a man?
- Why did the Syrophoenician fall at Jesus’ feet?
- What was the gender of the person who was deaf and had a speech impediment.
Week 2—Day 3
- What did Abraham do the day Isaac was weaned?
- What did Ishmael become and where did he live after leaving Abraham’s house?
- Where did Abraham and Abimelech make a covenant?
- Where did God tell Abraham to take Isaac and what was he to do with him?
- Why did God tell Abraham not to sacrifice Isaac?
- Where did Abraham live?
- Who was the son of Zohar?
- How much did Abraham buy Sarah’s burial plot for?
- Where was Sarah’s burial plot?
- What do you specifically see in this chapter that you can praise the Lord for?
- How long had the people been with Jesus without food?
- Where did Jesus heal the blind man?
- Who did Peter say that Jesus was?
- What was Jesus’ rebuke to Peter?
Week 2—Day 4
- From what people group did Abraham tell his servant not to take a wife for Isaac from?
- Who was Milcah’s husband and what was their daughter’s name?
- What were some of Milcah’s daughter’s characteristics?
- Who was Laban?
- What was Milcah’s daughter’s response when asked if she would go with Abraham’s servant?
- Why did Milcah’s daughter go with Abraham’s servant?
- Who was Abraham’s wife mentioned in this chapter and how many children are mentioned?
- In what state of mind did Abraham die? Did Paul have the same state of mind? 2 Timothy 4:1-8.
- Where was Abraham buried?
- Verses 12-18 are a fulfillment to a covenant with Abraham mentioned in 17:20. What are some general observations that you see?
- Who were Isaac and Rebekah’s two sons?
- Read this right before bed tonight.
- What happened to Jesus’ clothes at the transfiguration?
- What two Old Testament figures were seen at the transfiguration?
- What physically happened to the demon-possessed boy when Jesus healed him?
- Why would it be better to have a millstone put around their neck and thrown into the sea?
Week 2—Day 5
- What sin did Isaac commit that his father had committed twice earlier in Genesis and who was the king that found him out? Look back and see if you can find some similarities.
- Who did Isaac make a covenant with? Look back and see if you can find some similarities.
- Who did Jacob deceive and why?
- Who was right along Jacob through his deception?
- What was Esau going to do after the days of morning his father were complete?
- Why did Moses write a certificate of divorce? What do verses 11 and 12 mean?
- Who did Jesus say more than once in the chapter has a harder time getting into heaven? Why?
- What was James and John’s request to Jesus? What was Jesus’ answer?
- Who was the blind man?
WEEKLY MEDITATION VERSE
14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart-Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14
Week 1—Day 1
- Genesis 1
- What phrase is repeated in 1:5, 8, 13, 19, 23, 31? Does this prove anything?
- “God saw that it was good” is another important phrase ( 1:10, 12, 18, 21, 25), that culminates with God seeing “everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good” (Gen. 1:31). What does this show about God’s nature? Are there any verses you can think of that support your answer?
- Genesis 2
- What tree was not to be eaten from.
- What was the reason that “…a man shall leave his father and hismother, and be joined to his wife; and they shallbecome one flesh.”?
- Psalm 19
- What speaks forth God’s glory without words?
- Summarize verses 7-11. Does this motivate you to read and study Scripture more?
- Mark 1
- Are the baptisms mentioned in the chapter all the same or are they different baptisms? Here is a link that will shed some light on baptism. https://bit.ly/2ZAZpJD
- In verses 40-45 Jesus healed a leper who Jesus told to “…say nothing to anyone…” (45) but then in the next verse (46) it says that “he went out and began to proclaim it freely and to spread the news around, to such an extent that Jesus could no longer publicly enter a city…” Was the leper in sin for disobedience?
Week 1—Day 2
- Genesis 3
- Did the serpent lie when he said to Eve in verse 4: “You surely will not die!” Explain your answer.
- Why did Adam name his wife Eve?
- Genesis 4
- What were Cain and Abel’s professions?
- Why was Cain’s sacrifice not accepted?
- Who was Adam and Eve’s son that replaced Abel?
- Genesis 5
- How old was Adam when Seth was born?
- How old was Adam when he died?
- Who was Methusaleh’s father?
- Mark 2
- In verse 5, whose faith did Jesus see and whose sins were forgiven? Any thoughts on what that verse means?
- Who did Christ come into the world to call?
- Who was the sabbath made for?
Week 1—Day 3
- Genesis 6
- Summarize your thoughts on verses 1-4. Here is a link that might help: https://bit.ly/2tfYQbY
- How many decks did the ark have?
- Why did Noah take two of every living thing on the ark?
- Genesis 7
- How old was Noah when the flood came?
- How long did the earth flood?
- How long did the water stay on the earth?
- Genesis 8
- When did Noah open the window of the ark?
- What two types of birds were sent out by Noah?
- What did Noah do in the last verses of the chapter?
- Psalm 104
- What does this chapter say that wine does? 😊
- Any thoughts on what a Leviathan is? https://bit.ly/2F8KCMG
- Mark 3
- Who did Jesus heal?
- Who did the Pharisees conspire with?
- Who is guilty of an eternal sin?
Week 1—Day 4
- Genesis 9
- What was the covenant that God made with Noah?
- What is the sign of the covenant and when will it come about?
- What was Noah and Ham’s sin?
- How old was Noah when he died?
- Genesis 10
- Who was Nimrod’s father?
- Who was Peleg’s father?
- Genesis 11
- Why did God confuse the people’s language?
- Who was the father of Terah?
- What was Nahor’s wife’s name?
- Mark 4
- What seed did the birds come and eat?
- What seed immediately falls away when affliction and persecution comes?
- What is the kingdom of God like?
Week 1—Day 5
- Genesis 12
- What did the Lord promise Abram?
- Why did Pharaoh treat Abram so well?
- Genesis 13
- Where did Abram move to when he left Egypt?
- After the separation, where did Abram settle and where did Lot settle?
- Genesis 14
- Who rebelled on the 13th year?
- Who recovered Lot with all his possessions?
- Who was Melchizedek?
- Genesis 15
- Who did God specifically say would be Abram’s heir?
- What does verse 6 reflect in Abram’s life? (Compare with Romans 4:3; 20–22 Galatians 3:6 James 2:23)
- What was the covenant the Lord made with Abram?
- No questions—just meditate and praise the Lord!
- Mark 5
- Why was no one able to bind the demon-possessed man?
- What was the demon’s name that possessed the man?
- Who touched Jesus’ garments?
- How old was the girl Jesus healed?